I’ve been back in my hometown for a year now. Health-wise things have calmed down, so I have been to a few more events and even social happenings. And everywhere the same strange thing:...
- Können wir digitale Kommunikationsmethoden normalisieren?
- Realistische Vorschläge
- Die wahren Kosten des Influencer-Marketings
- Institutionalisierte Digitalisierung
- Who needs distributed networks of people? Everyone
- Building a community or building your brand?
- “Digital Natives” are not the solution
- Influencer culture doesn’t serve the community