Original at guardian.co.uk Four years ago, Hornsey library became the centre of my working life after I moved to London. I had worked there for a few months when I met the assistant director...
- Mit Liebe oder gar nicht
- It’ll never work
- Können wir digitale Kommunikationsmethoden normalisieren?
- Realistische Vorschläge
- Die wahren Kosten des Influencer-Marketings
- Institutionalisierte Digitalisierung
- Who needs distributed networks of people? Everyone
- Building a community or building your brand?
- “Digital Natives” are not the solution