Original at guardian.co.uk Four years ago, Hornsey library became the centre of my working life after I moved to London. I had worked there for a few months when I met the assistant director...
- Mit Liebe oder gar nicht
- It’ll never work
- Können wir digitale Kommunikationsmethoden normalisieren?
- Realistische Vorschläge
- Die wahren Kosten des Influencer-Marketings
- Institutionalisierte Digitalisierung
- Who needs distributed networks of people? Everyone
- Building a community or building your brand?
- “Digital Natives” are not the solution
Recent Posts: Das Netz wird menschlich
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Akvo authenticity collaboration colonialism community consulting Content Creation courses coworking credibility CRM Crouch End DEFA Events facebook guest posts Haringey Libraries Lakota literature localgovcamp local social media love Mass Media online online identity online presence Pine Ridge Reservation previous projects project management relationships report Rostock Social Media Speak for Yourself speaking strategy success Trust Twitter ukgc12 unconference unlibrary Vedanta Resources work Youtube